- Nearly 50% of students fail Organic Chemistry (according to a study conducted at a California State University)
- According to past students, lack of confidence or fear was a main reason they attended our workshop
- Students who take our workshop improve 200% (according to a pre and post workshop assessment)
- After completing the workshop, our students have the confidence and basis to successfully complete Organic Chemistry
- To give students the confidence that they have the ability succeed in Organic Chemistry
- Provide students with the basics so they can start their semester in Organic Chemistry off strongly
- Teach them how to apply chemical information that they already know to new situations
- Demonstrate that memorization is not the most effective method for problem solving
Course offerings and how to enroll:
Ready to enroll in an upcoming Organic WOW session? Click the SIGN UP button on the side of the page for dates and times of upcoming workshops.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 843-408-4438.
Check out our T-shirts!
Online course fee: $350, an interactive workshop that is 12 hours a week for 2 weeks and includes a course packet, as well as a PenPad for online interaction (a necessity to participate).
In-class course an interactive workshop that is 10 hours a week for 2 weeks and includes a course packet. (These courses are limited)